Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18th, 2011 - Lunch at Howiee's

Today I went to Howiee's on Front Street in Medford, Oregon for lunch.  Super cool bar and grill!  If you're in the area check them out - their food is amazing!  Here's a view from where I sat today:
 Seriously, they have TONS of display items - almost like a museum of old/new rock-n-roll album (yes, album) covers, posters, autographed memorabilia, etc.  Comfortable place, Howiee's.

SO - lunch was a pot-roast sandwich with au jus for dipping and a side salad with vinagrette dressing:

Salad was awesome!!!  I know sometimes when you get salad at places some leafs here and there look less than healthy - everything in this salad was fresh!  YUM!!!  The sammich - also very tasty!!  Looks a little 'flat', but - it was still good nonetheless.  I've had this sandwich before so I would definately reccomend it!!

In my book - you can't lose when having a meal and/or drink at Howiee's on Front!!  Thanks guys!!!

2 comments: