Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 19, 2011 - Lunch at Bonsai Teriyaki

SUSHI!!! SUSHI!!!!  Well, maybe not 'true' sushi for me, but, I like to sit at the counter ;)  Stopped in at "Bonsai Teriyaki" this afternoon (6th Street in Medford) and was able to take a seat at the sushi bar:


No, that's not me - and I promise i'll work on better quality panoramic shots ;)  Anyhoo the wait staff was nice - I got my drink quickly and ordered my lunch:

I gave my order to the sushi chef and he went to town!  It's pretty cool watching them make these rolls; makes it look so easy.  I had my meal within 10 minutes or so (who's counting? ;) ) and it looked GOOD!!!




Yummy close-up :)
Very satisfying lunch - didn't have to wait for soda refils, which is nice...  I would definately reccomend Bonsai Teriyaki to anyone who asks!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment